MY Story

The Social Security Administration will go through great lengths to disqualify and prolong the process of eligibility. I am not the claimant applying for disability, I am the wife. A victim of the process. I guess you have to walk through fire to get help for a loved one who is suffering mental illness. My experience is a tragic one.

I have been to lawyers, doctors trying desperately to get help for my husband who suffers from Bipolar II Disassociate identity disorder (DID). My husband has been denied now three times. It's not the denial that has caused me to start this blog. Its how far SSA will go to trash a person and his or her family. Making all of us out to be criminals. Disability Determination Services gathers information through "private investigators" and then manipulates that information to suit their purposes, DENIED!

The process is degrading. Hard working individuals, like myself, have their integrity and intentions questioned. Please read my story. My goal is to expose the dirty tactics used by Disability Determination Services, and the gangster people they hire to scare regular citizens like myself. Shame on you SSA - Disability Determination Services Offices.

I encourage all who have been mistreated, lied to, lied about, followed, bugged and videotaped to share their story. Expose this government agency for it's corruption and dirty tactics! Read My Story!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Drug or Alcohol Addiction Is A Disability

Is drug or alcohol addiction a disability?

The use of illegal drugs is not protected.  However if someone is recovering from drug addiction, they are considered to have a disability.  Alcoholics are considered to have a disability.  Behavior standards in the workplace and elsewhere continue to apply; nondiscrimination law is not an excuse for violent, threatening, or improper behavior anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment